Cryptocurrencies are the hot new thing, which makes this really interesting and exciting field, especially for speculation and prediction. It’s grown massively in quite short amount of time, which by definition makes the market unstable. This means investors can gain or lose money at the drop of their hat, and it can even be compared to gambling. Which is funny because you can gamble with cryptocurrency that you own just like you’d gamble with regular money.
It’s pretty confusing because there’s really never been anything like it before, and that makes getting into and speculating on the field difficult for anyone who wasn’t there at the ground floor when things were just starting out. As with really any other topic, you can shorten it and try to explain it in surface-level kind of way, but that doesn’t quite convey just how massive the advantages are with cryptocurrency. So hear me out, guys, what I think the greatest advantages of it.
- Compared against traditional currencies, the greatest and most important advantage of bitcoin billionaire login is that cryptocurrency just sidesteps inflation. Since every crypto can only have hard cap of specific amounts in the market (ex: Bitcoin’s hard cap is 21 million), it’s protected from the pains of inflation that traditional currencies have to deal with.
- Speaking of governments, cryptocurrencies are decentralized. What this means is that no central government, business, individual, or group has cumulative power over anything that can be considered cryptocurrency. It’s automatically managed by algorithms. This completely cuts out the main point of corruption in traditional.
- Further avoiding corruption, cryptocurrencies are entirely secure and private. You can even be anonymous in trading them if you so choose. The high-complexity algorithms and decentralization mean that it is incredibly difficult – if not outright impossible – to really counterfeit or spoof anything to do with cryptocurrency. This is something that – while not exactly easy to do with regular money – is still possible and happens very often.
- Cryptocurrencies completely bypass every bank and financial institution, which avoids all of their predatory behaviors and disguised practices. With cryptocurrency, it’s all very what-you-see-is-what-you-get type of concept that was popularized in computing with text editing software in 1974. There are no hidden fees, no long phone calls with staff, no intermediaries, no meddling in your affairs with your money. Just you and your asset.
- While we’re talking about banks, let’s discuss just how quick funds transfer is with cryptocurrency. In countries where governments haven’t made significant efforts to really bring any unified payment systems, bank transfers still take long, long time. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, are over and done with transfers in relatively lightning-fast times. With pre-mined and advanced currencies like XRP, the funds are completely transferred and done within under 4 seconds. Others, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, for being based on the genesis of blockchain, may take couple of minutes, which is still blazing fast as compared to traditional bank transfers and currencies.
I hope I’ve been able to list some essential points about cryptocurrencies and maybe even changed your mind if you thought they were just trends or fads that were going to die out. Cryptocurrencies aren’t just the new thing; they’re here to stay. And once they see more widespread acceptance and understanding, many of the downsides associated with cryptocurrency are also going to be moot, with more firms, even central banks adopting the core blockchain principles.