ASUS started pushing out new updates to their Zenfone 2 Model ZE550ML handset. The update shows a version number of 18.104.22.1681. The release notes points two major changes. There is nothing more included in this update’s catalogue.
However, there must be some bug fixes too. Zenfone 2 handles a middle age performance with technologies provided. The Update includes:
- Stabilization for Bluetooth Connection
- Improves Zenmotion Sensitivity.
The phone holds Bluetooth version v4. And the update will provide much more stabilizations, just like a bug fix.
Zenmotion is a cool gesture service included in Zenfone 2. It enabled the most awaited gesture named “Double tap to Wake or Suspend” in Zenfone 2. This introduction was quite better for Zenfone 2. However, it’s just one feature among the cool features introduced in Zenmotion. Have a look into it:
- Touch Gesture –It enables accessing the Apps by writing the first letter of the app that are selected for touch gesture.
- Motion Gesture – Shaking the phone to interact with activities or taking screen shots.
- One Hand Mode – One Hand mode sets ease to the accessibility by triggering the home button. It will reduce the whole displayed window to suit our palm size.
ASUS gives a not on this update. It says that the update will take atleast one week for autopush. This may be due to latest update module criteria. If you hadn’t received the update, just go to Settings > About > System Update to update the OS manually.