Chinese electronics manufacturer ZTE is now rolling out an important update for their Axon 7 smartphone models. The new update for the ZTE Axon 7 is now available as an OTA update. You can download it now for the latest features and security improvements. The update is a major one and it contains many new features and essential security patches.
The new update for the ZTE Axon 7 weighs around 1GB and you need to have enough storage space available before downloading the update. The update adds multi-user support so you can keep your information separate from others or add a profile for your kids. You’ll also get Quick Settings Tile support and the Android Pay inconsistency with the 6GB/128GB variant has been resolved as well.
This is the official changelog of the update:
- Multi user support added
- Enhanced Daydream performance
- Improved battery efficiency
- Quick Settings Tiles support added
- Night mode updated with adjustable scale
- Modified notification from tone to vibrate on calls
- Hiya app able to be updated via Google Play Store
- Android Pay issue (isolated 6GB/128GB version) resolved
- Google Security patches updated to August 1 2017
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and “other fixes”
If you are seeing the update in your devices, let us know in the comment section. We are more than happy to update this article anytime.