Chinese multinational brand ZTE is back in Indian market with the all new smartphone Blade A2 Plus. The new device from ZTE is a midrange and they launched it at the right time. Because leading Chinese brand Xiaomi has launched their latest low-cost midrange device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 recently. Another competitor is Huawei’s Honor 6X smartphone. All of these devices offer almost same specifications with slightly small differences. When considering the specifications and the price, ZTE Blade A2 Plus is a good competitor for the Redmi Note 4 and Honor 6X.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD | Pixel Density 404ppi | 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T 64-bit processor | Mali T860 GPU
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB; expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP | Dual-tone LED Flash |PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP | LED flash
- Battery: 5000mAh with Ultra-fast charging
- Dimension: 155 x 76.2 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 189g
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus costs ₹11,999 ($178 in India and it will be a Flipkart exclusive device. That means you will be able to buy it only from the Flipkart. According to ZTE, it will be up for sale on 6th February. So stay tuned for the more updates about the device.