GIFs have become a way of communication with your friends. Many social network giants like Facebook lets you send GIFs with out any problem. Unfortunately such option is not available in WhatsApp. However it seems that with the future update of WhatsApp we will be able to send videos as GIFs.
There is a way to send GIFs in WhatsApp but that method require root. We have to root the phone and rooting a phone is pretty complicated for some people and some don’t even know what it means to root your phone. Don’t worry, you don’t need to root your phone. Creating a GIF file in the latest version of WhatsApp is just like taking a walk in the park.
Following are the steps to make the GIF
• First open the conversation thread
• Press the attachment button
• Record a video
• Then you will be able to trim the video
• Remember that the video should be of 6 seconds or less to send it as a GIF
• Now press camcorder button and you will see a GIF option.
• Tap send and that’s all there is to it.
The GIF will be saved in mp4 format but it will be displayed as a GIF.
So what do you think about this feature? Please share your thoughts with us in the comment section.