We know that most of you are frequent users of Twitter. We are using Twitter on PCs , mobile phones ,tablets etc. Millions of people are loving Twitter like their home. Because Twitter always keeps the standard of a perfect social platform. It is the best platform to interact with famous persons and others, So people always prefer Twitter than any other social medias like Facebook. Among that most of the people using their Android smartphone to explore the world of tweets. But the main confusing thing is app. There are many many Twitter client apps available in Google Play. But some of the good apps are paid one,which is not acceptable for normal users. So we are sharing some free Twitter apps which can boost your Twitter experience. So let’s start..
1 ) HootSuite
One of the best free Twitter app for Android devices. It gives a perfect Twitter experience at your fingertip. Hootsuite is free for up to 3 social network accounts and has over 9 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics. The app is perfect for Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Foursquare and more. It helps you to manage and schedule posts to multiple social media profiles. You can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Hootsuite allows you to:
- Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
- Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
- AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
- Check-in to Foursquare
- Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
- Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
- Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
2) Twidere for Twitter
Twidere is a free and powerful Twitter app with an awesome material user interface. The app is very lightweight and simple, so that a normal user can easily use it. It has the feature which allows you to tweet with more than 140 characters. Also this is the product of open source project. The best thing is there is no ads within the app.
- Pure & Clean Material design works for both Lollipop and pre-Lollipop devices
- Dark/Light theme, with theme color support
- Media preview
- Built in image viewer (with animated gif support) and map viewer
- All tabs are customizable
- Direct messages with conversation style
- Very powerful filters (mute unwanted tweets)
- Drafts feature
- Extension support like Twicca, but more friendly to users and developers
- t.co link auto expanding
- Multiple account support
- Custom OAuth consumer key/secret
- Direct login with user name and password (Don’t worry! It’s TOTALLY safe!)
- Custom API Proxy (jtapi recommended, gtap and twip o mode works)
- GZip compressing for API requests
- TCP DNS query and custom host mapping to fight against censorship
- Many many many other configurations to fit your habit
- Free, open source, NO ads, forever!
Download it from Google Play.
3 ) Plume
This is one of the most used third party Twitter app. It is available as free as well as paid. The free version is enough to enjoy all twitter features. In my point of view Plume is the most beautiful Twitter app available for Android devices. It has a great user interface with more customization. Plume is a beautiful, highly customizable Twitter client, which will change the way you feel about Twitter!
- Colorize your timeline/friends from Twitter
- Multiple twitter accounts support
- Scrollable widgets to display your twitter timeline on your home
- Lockscreen widget (Android 4.2+)
- Mute twitter users, word or applications
- Facebook timeline & posting
- Live Streaming in app
- Picture preview in timeline, large view of images with pinch to zoom
- Twitter geotagging
- Swipe scrolling
- Very customizable
- Internal browser
- Autocomplete twitter hashtags and username
- Share photo with Twitter, Twitpic, YFrog, Mobypicture, MyPict.me
- Bit.ly support for your URLs
- Inline twitter conversation
- Display replies to a tweet
- Display twitter profiles
- Pull to refresh
4) UberSocial for Twitter
UberSocial is another good third party Twitter app with some good features which fuels your Twitter experience. In simple words, it is a must needed app for a true twitter user. That much awesome app is this. Mainly, it worth to try.
- Inner Circle: Don’t miss Tweets from your BFFs
- Create a “favorite users” list and save yourself hassle searching for their Tweets in your timeline.
- Tired of hearing about a certain topic? Mute hashtags or users for a period of time. Like, forever.
- Menu Customization For quick & easy access, add your most-used features to the UberMenu.
- Facebook and Gchat status Cross Posting Connect your app to post Tweets to Facebook or edit your status on Gchat. One simple step.
- Multiple Accounts Have a split personality? So do we. Seamlessly manage multiple social accounts all in one place.
- Conversation View Stay atop the conversation better by seeing the previous Tweets and replies for a given chat; really know who’s said what so far.
- LivePreviewTM View rich media in real-time. Check out links, videos and images in your main timeline without having to leave the app.
- Pull & Shake-to-Refresh We recognize the international gesture for “I want the latest and best NOW!” In other words, all you have to do to refresh your feed is pull on it or shake it.
- Themes UberSocial comes with color themes to enhance your Tweeting experience.
- Extras Choose from the best services to upload photos, videos, shorten links, or send Tweets over 140 characters with TMI.me.
Yes , it is the official Twitter app for Android from Twitter team. The app features many things. It is the basic and must have Twitter app for any Twitter users. Its very simple and easy to use. But in case of customization and features , the app always stands behind the other apps. If you’re looking for a simple Twitter app and don’t want 3rd party solutions, you can give it a go.
Hope you have enjoyed this app review/ suggestion , please shout out your feelings at the comment section below.