OnePlus has released yet another OTA update for the OnePlus 3 and 3T devices. The new software update is now rolling out to the models globally. The update brings the OxygenOS 4.1.7 and you can download it right now on your devices. It is an important software update because it contains some important fixes and improvements for the devices.
The main purpose of this update is fixing some stability issues and security issues. The update enhances the software fluidity and brings some optimizations to the Bluetooth and its functionality. It also improves the battery life of OnePlus 3T devices. In addition to these, it contains Android security patches for the August.
The update is currently rolling out to all users worldwide. It brings some important bug fixes as well. The complete changelog has been provided below. You can check it out for the important changes in this update including the bug fixes and new improvements.
- Enhanced system fluidity
- Bluetooth optimizations
- Battery optimizations
- Android security patch updated to August
- Sound channel error while recording videos
- Call is routed to speaker accidently by some 3rd party apps
- Screen is turned on by screen off gesture while making a phone call
- Rendering issue in Indian Kannada language
- App locker issue caused by some 3rd party apps
- As requested by Google, Hangouts will be removed if you have never updated it on Play Store. To keep Hangouts, please update it prior to the upgrade
Bye Bye Hangouts….