OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T users have started getting OTA (over-The-Air) update to the OxygenOS version 4.1.1, based on the Android Nougat 7.1.1. The update for both smartphones are still stable and no known issues are reported yet. You can read the major changelog appears in new update from here. If you are a OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T user, you can avail the new update of OxygenOS directly from the settings.
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFI connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- Fixed Instagram swiping bug
- Fixed hardware buttons malfunction bug
- General bug fixes
Thanks JijoJS for the tip, Cheers !