Meizu launches M3E; Premium device on an affordable price
Meizu has launched a new smartphone to the technology world. Meizu’s latest smartphone M3E is official now with more cool things. M3E is the affordable yet premium device from the Meizu family. The new device arrives with an amazing price of $195 and it really worth to grab. Just like all previous Meizu models, M3E is also a premium feel device.
Meizu M3E features a 5.5 inch 1090p display, full metal body, a dedicated fingerprint scanner etc. If we openly say, this is simply a modified model of previously launched Meizu M3 note. Because, spec wise both are almost same. The difference from the m3 note is that this one is more slimmer and carries a smaller battery of 3100 mAh capacity. It comes as two variants, 3GB RAM+32GB storage and 2GB RAM+16GB storage. It has a 13MP main camera with dual tone LED flash. The front cam is of 5 medapixel and it features 4p lens also. It runs on the YunOS with the flavor of Flyme UI.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LTPS 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 3GBRAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- YunOS with Flyme UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX258 sensor, 5P lens
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 4P lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.6 × 75.8 × 7.9mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
The device is priced at $195 and is available to pre order today on their website and will be available for sale from 14th August.