LG introduced X500 in the X series a few months ago on the MWC 2017. They started the global release of smartphone heading from North America last month.
LG just officially announced the LG X500 in Korea. The device looks familiar but its slightly different than the others, because of its massive battery and the camera. The brand itself says it could last upto 20 hours without charging. Because the device carries huge pack of 4,500mAh battery.
LG offers the device a 5.5″display. The device can charge upto 50% within an hour. The device also supports dual sim and 4G LTE.
HERE ARE THE FULL SPECS:
- The LG X500 runs on Android 7.0 nougat.
- In-cell touch display of 5.5″ at 720 x 1280 p.
- Powered by Octa core Mediatek MT6750 with a clock speed of 1.5 GHz and x64 architecture.
- Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 32 GB internal memory, expandable upto 2 TB microSD.
- 13 MP rear shooter with LED flash.
- 5 MP front facing wide angle camera with soft LED flash.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE dual sim ,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS,NFC, Bluetooth v4.2, USB OTG
- non-Removable battery of 4,500mAh, PumpExpress 2.0(fast charging) compatible.
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 164 g
- Available in color variants of Navy and Gold.
The LG X500 costs about 319,000 Korean won(Rs. 18,361)and will be in Korean market from June 9 onwards. The device will be available under different carriers with model number LGM-X320S and LGM-X320K. Also LG Uplus variant carries LGM-X320L model number. There is no information about the global availability of the handset.