LeEco Le 2 gets updated to EUI 5.8 with major bug fixes
Chinese brand LeEco recently launched their killer mid-rangers and flagships Le 2 and Le Max 2 in India. But the Le 2 smartphone has a bunch of bugs in its OS, EUI 5.6 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now the smartphone gets an update. The new update weighs 471MB, with major bug fixes and some new features added. You can read the Changelog below.
- [Launcher] Fixed an issue in which duplicate icon created after downloading app from Play Store.
- [Dual Sim&Mobile Network] Fixed an issue in which SIM Name is showing ‘Card 2’ instead of the Carrier’s name.(TATA,DOCOMO)
- [Music] Fixed an issue in which there was no option to delete playlist. Fixed an issue in which delete playlist will also delete music files. Fixed an issue in which pictures in gallery can not be set as album cover. Fixed an issue in which equaliser can not be accessed from home page.
- [Sounds&vibration] Dial and virtual buttons vibration effect is stronger. Added calendar ringtone setting
- [Message] Card view message module upgraded
- [Browser] Optimised browser kernel for EUI 5.8 Added feedback entrance
- [Fingerprint&Password] Added App lock function
- [Display] Added Very large font size
- [Supermanager] Added App warehouse Added WiFi control for individual App
- [LeCloud] Fixed an issue in which “Lecloud stop running” pops up during login to Google email and Facebook.
- [BSP] Fixed an issue in which screen turns off automatically that made unlock phone is not possible. Fixed an issue in which small possibility phone froze. stability optimised. Fixed an issue in which when holding group calls the third call can not be connected. Fixed an issue in which small possibility OTA fails. Boot-up Logo updated Optimised Temperature and quick charge on oversea version.
- [Camera] Fixed an issue in which photo can not be taken when temperature is high. Fixed an issue in which camera crushes after system rebooted. Fixed an issue in which when taking 4K video for long time, video can not be saved. Optimised photo taking from locker screen.