Xiaomi launched its budget fitness tracker in Mi-series, the Mi Band 3 in China lately. Currently, the smart band is available to buy from China only. Therefore, you cannot directly purchase the device if you are from other countries. One of the most demanded regions of the Mi Band lineup is India due to the popularity of the brand in the market. It is currently not possible to purchase the device in India directly. But we have the solution for you.
As the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is limited to the Official Mi Store in China, you cannot make a purchase and ship the item to India. Many third-party sellers are available to get you the band. But the customs duty would be unbearable comparing to the actual price of the gadget. Here is the quickest method to buy a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 without customs duty in India.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3
Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is the latest addition to the budget-friendly smart bands by the company. It now comes with an OLED capacitive touchscreen display, having larger screen area compared to the previous model. You can connect the device to your smartphone over Bluetooth. It also shows you the notifications, call alerts. The mAh battery pack offers a backup of up to 20 days in a row.
This time, Xiaomi makes its budget device a water-resistant one, that can survive aqua-pressure up to 50 meters. The company also does not lose its attractive price tag, that they keep it below $30. The final price can be different while converting into Indian Rupee.
How to buy Mi Band 3 without customs duty?
It is merely impossible to buy electronics items and gadgets from Chinese online markets without clearing the customs duty. In most cases, it could cost you more than the actual MRP of the product, so it will not be as much worthy. However, here is the method to buy the same from China without paying any extra bucks at customs.
A seller from AliExpress sells the Xiaomi Band 3 at the affordable price tag. The seller offers a free customs clearing for the buyers. If you still do not have an AliExpress account, here is how you can create one, plus some extra information.
- Download and Install the AliExpress app on your Android smartphone from Google Play Store. You can also visit aliexpress.com.
- Click or tap on “Join” > Provide your information > Create Your Account.
- The membership on the website is free on the site. You can also get many promotional offers for a new account. The coupon codes contain up to $4 off on any purchase, that can be used in the purchase.
How to make the purchase?
If you are already set with your AliExpress account, click on the link provided at the bottom of this article (Buy Now button) and follow the instructions below.
- Scroll down to the product page to see the complete details regarding the Mi Band 3.
- Click on “Get Seller Coupons” to get the promotional offers provided by the seller.
- Click on “Buy Now” and then choose the model you want to purchase. You can also get various colour options for the strap.
- After adding shipping option and address, proceed to the payment page.
- Add the Coupon code you have received when signed up for the extra off on product price.
- Place the order, and you will receive the item in 16-30 days. There will not any customs duty impose don your purchase.
Hope the articles helped you purchase a Xiaomi Mi Band 3 instantly in India, from China. Here is the link to buy the product.