A few weeks ago, Google introduced their own digital payment service in India. Google Tez has launched in India as a strong competitor to the Paytm and PhonePe. Now, just after a few weeks, Google has made another good news about their new payment system for the India. Google Tez now crossed 5 million downloads margin at Google Play Store.
Send money to friends, instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay the nearby café with Tez, Google’s new digital payment app for India. Using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) Unified Payments Interface (UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Tez.
Features of the Google Tez app:
- Linking your bank account and transferring money directly to your bank account, and this happens with UPI
- The app is said to have a security feature with the name “Tez Shield” that is Google’s multi-layered security and 24/7 protection
- Cash Mode in Tez helps you send or receive funds to/from accounts nearby without having to share any important details like phone number or bank account number
- Payments can also be done to contacts on your phone if they have a Tez account or have a UPI address enabled
- Every transaction is enabled with either the Tez PIN or the smartphone lock, whichever you choose to have
- The app has multiple language support with the languages including English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu
- Get Tez Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. Plus, your weekly transactions (with each transaction over Rs. 50) enrol you in Tez’s Lucky Sundays contest where you could win ₹1 lakh every week.
Download the app now.