Gionee unveiled its new selfie expert smartphone with 16MP Front Camera, Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor coupled and 4GB RAM in India. The budget smartphone come out of the box with 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display having 1080p Resolution on Aircraft grade unibody metal design which gives it a premium look.
Gionee A1 was announced back in last month at MWC 2017 with A1 Plus. It is powered by 4010mAh battery with support for fast charging and packed with 18W charger that charges device fully in less than 2 hours.
Still, the price of Gionee A1 is unknown, since Gionee hasn’t announced yet. But the Gionee A1 will be available for pre-order starting March 31.
Gionee A1 specifications
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS in-cell 2.5D curved glass display
- Resoultion: 1920× 1080 pixels
- Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 2GHz processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, expandable up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Amigo OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.0+” sensor, 5P lens and Sony IMX258 sensor
- 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1/3.06″ sensor, 5P lens and selfie flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 4010mAh battery with fast charging supportability
- 3.5mm audio jack with Waves MaxxAudio Feature
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 76.5 x 8.5mm; Weight: 182g
- Colors: Gray, Black, and Gold.