The ZTE nubia has launced their latest mid-level smartphone in India, today with Snapdragon 625 processor and 23 MP camera for Rs. 16999. The device comes with aircraft-grade aluminum unibody design and is primarly an upgraded version of nubia Z11 Mini smartphone.
The nubia Z11 miniS features a a 5.2-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display powereded by Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU runs on Andorid 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0. The new nubia smartphone comes packed with a 23MP rear camera with Sony IMX318 EXMOR RS sensor and a 13MP front camera with Sony IMX258 CMOS sensor. The high end camera of nubia also supports NeoVision 6.0 photography system.
The Rs. 16,999 priced ZTE nubia Z11 miniS will be available exclusively via Amazon.in starting from March 21st. It was introduced at the end of last year now comes in Moon Gold and Khaki Grey colors in India.
ZTE nubia Z11 miniS specifications
- 5.2-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD 2.5D display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 2GHz LPDDR3 Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with nubia UI 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 23MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX318 sensor, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P lens
- 13MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 3000mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint sensor on the back panel that can unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds
- Dimensions: 146.06×72.14×7.60mm; Weight: 158 grams