LG launched their latest flagship in India last month as Amazon exclusive. Since then, LG couldn’t sell many units as expected. So they recently introduced some offers and cashback offers for the LG G6 smartphone. But still, consumers are not looking deep into it. In order to sell the units, LG is now offering a big discount of Rs. 13,000 for the purchase of a new LG G6 at Amazon India.
The original launch price of the device is Rs. 51,990, but now you can get it for just Rs. 38,990. That means you will be able to save up to Rs. 13,000 for the purchase of a new LG G6 Android smartphone. But this amazing deal is available only for the Amazon Prime customers. So this is a Prime exclusive deal by the LG through Amazon. This discount is currently valid for Ice Platinum and Astro Black models only.
LG G6 SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 5.7-inch FullVision display in a 5.2-inch body
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32/64GB expandable up to 2TB
- Rear Camera: Dual rear camera setup with 13-megapixel wide-angle and standard lenses
- Front camera: 5-megapixel wide-angle lens
- Operating system: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth
- Audio: Dolby Vision supported 32-bit Hi-Fi audio DAC
- Colors: Ice Platinum, Mystic White, and Astro Black
Amazon is not limiting the discount, they are offering a no-cost EMI for the Bajaj Finance cards. In addition to that, LG offers a Reliance Jio exclusive offer which gives you a 100GB of complimentary 4G data with the device. You will get a cashback for the EMI purchases with the Cloudtail seller. Overall, this is the best time to grab the LG G6 smartphone. It is one of the best Android smartphones available now in the market. Check out our review of the LG G6 here.