You can now track your service order status of Xiaomi devices online in India
Yesterday, India’s No.1 smartphone manufacturer Xiaomi India announced the release of a new feature. Starting today, you can track your service orders of various Xiaomi devices online. Xiaomi has built up a section at Mi.com for this purpose. It lets you track your service order in five-stage tracking progress modules. It is a great move by the company as India is their biggest market.
Managing Director of Xiaomi India, Manu Kumar Jain announced the release of this feature via his Twitter page. With this feature, you can easily track the status of your device’s repair status online and in real time! This 5 step process includes under inspection, work in progress, ready for delivery, delivered and canceled.
Mi Fans! Happy to introduce the all-new Mi Service Order Status feature on https://t.co/lzFXOcGyGQ.
With this feature, you can easily track the status of your device’s repair status online and in real time!
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) December 26, 2017
How to track your device using service order status?
You can easily track your device using 3 simple steps-
- Enter your contact/order/service/IMEI/Sn No.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’. You will get the status of your service order along with the details of your device.
Some common service status terms
- Under inspection – Your device is being checked
- Work in progress – Your device is getting repaired
- Ready for delivery – Your device is repaired and is ready to be delivered
- Delivered – You have accepted the delivery of your device
- Cancelled – Your service order is canceled