ZTE announced the all new ZTE Blade V7 Plus with a lot of mind blowing specs. Especially, the Unique Metallic Body. Some others are The FullHD Display, Fingerprint Scanner, and MediaTek Processor MT6753 SoC.
The Fingerprint Scanner has good efficiency as it will unlock the phone within 0.3 Seconds. The Unibody metallic design take the level of look a step up. However, the Operating still makes us feel bad. Not much old, though the Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Specs in Detail
- Display Sports 5.2 inch 2.5D FullHD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 Resolution.
- Processing with the power of 1.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek MT6753 SoC and Mali T720 GPU.
- 3GB RAM with 16GB Internal memory. Expansion with SD card up to 128GB.
- Runs with the power of Android 6.0 Marshmellow.
- 13MP Camera stuns the rear with LED Flash.
- 5MP Front Facing Camera.
- Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, NFC, OTG, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio.
- Battery powers 2540mAh battery.
- Dimensions of 146 x 72.5 x 7.95mm
ZTE has just released some midrangers last month. Blade V7 Plus is a Flagship in respect to its specs. Color variants of ZTE Blade V7 Plus consists of Platinum Grey and Ion Gold. The device will first go in sale at Russia and Australia. There is no traces of price in this release.