After the overwhelming response for Redmi Note 4, the Chinese mobile phone manufacturer Xiaomi comes with new variant named Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition. The Redmi Note 4X is set to go on sale on 14th of February, as Valentine’s gift to the International mobile market.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X will come in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver, Matte Black, and Cherry Pink colours.The Hatsune Miku Special Edition comes with Hatsune Green and will go on sale in China on February 14. Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Green variant comes with a newly redesigned package that includes a limited edition Mi Power bank and soft protective case printed with Hatsune Miku and the phone has Hatsune Miku’s signature at the back and unique code, which really stands the device apart.The Hatsune Green variant is only available in china and a limited number of quantities will be sold.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Hatsune Miku Edition
The Redmi Note 4X is still the same phone, with same specs offered by predecessor Xiaomi Note 4.
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Full HD 2.5D curved glass display,
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU(International / MediaTek Helio X20 deca-core SoC(china).
- 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, 32 GB /64GB storage (eMMC 5.0), expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD).
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, dual-tone LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture.
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 85-degree wide-angle lens.
- The fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor, Magnetic sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope etc.
- Dimensions: 151x76x8.45mm; Weight: 175g.
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS.
- 4100mAh battery which lasts for about 1.5 days with heavy usage.
There is no information available regarding the pricing of the device. However, it will cost almost same as the Redmi Note 4. But, according to the conditions, this device won’t come to India. Let’s see what happens.