Xiaomi sold 1 million units of Redmi 4 in India in just 30 days.
Xiaomi unveiled their new smartphone Redmi 4 in India last month. Now exactly 30 days after the official launch in the country, Xiaomi India confirms that they sold more than 1 million units of the Redmi 4 in the country. That’s a pretty big number and the timeframe was very short. So the marketing tactics and the fanbase are now getting strong for the company in India.
Xiaomi is a company which is well known for setting new records and history in smartphone industry since its launch. Many of their budget smartphones were popular in various markets like India and China. Now, the company officially confirmed the number of Redmi 4 devices shipped so far. Redmi 4 is an affordable mid-range series and it has an entry level version and high-end version as well. Since the company is offering good specifications for the less price, the device stays as one of the best selling devices under Rs. 12,000 in the country. However, check out the specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi 4:
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Processor: 64-bit 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 | Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2 GB/3 GB /4 GB
- Display: 5-inch HD (720p) | 296ppi | 2.5D curved glass IPS
- Storage: 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with a microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash | Phase Detection Auto-focus (PDAF) | f/2.0 aperture | 5-element lens
- Front Camera: 5 MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- Weight: 150g
- Thickness: 8.65mm