UIMI, Delhi-based popular Indian power bank manufacturer launched solar power bank U3 Mini. The U3 mini, a ‘Make in India’ initiative is launched as smaller with 4000mAh to its predecessor with 6000mAh battery. Both the UIMI power banks have similar features including dust and waterproof with rubber finish offers better durability, and it can also be charged using power.
It has a single input of 5V/1A and dual output of rating 5V/2A each for charging two devices, and 2.4W LED panel as a torch light. The 4000mAh solar power bank, UIMI U3 Mini is available from Flipkart, Amazon.in, and other e-commerce retailers for Rs. 599 in Deep Sky Blue color.
Key Features of UIMI U3 Mini
- 4000mAh Lithium Polymer battery
- 2.4W LED Torch light
- Rechargeable via Solar and Electricity
- Dual output of 5V/2.0 A each
- Water Proof and Dust Proof with Rubber finish
- Indicative lights show remaining power in power bank and charging status