The popular wireless-enabled wearable gadget manufacturer Fitbit unveiled Alta HR, the world’s slimmest wrist-based continuous heart rate tracking device in India. The new Fitbit Alta wristband has upgraded PurePulse heart rate technology for continuous heart rate tracking, automatic exercise recognition, sleep tracking and 7 days battery life.
The gadget has a bright OLED tap display and Fitbit app supportability which guide you, with auto-generated insights and stats to keep you motivated to conquer your goals. You can also personalize the gadget with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands.
Fitbit Alta HR is available to buy for Rs. 14,999 on Amazon.in with Black, Blue with Grey and Fuchsia colors. The Special Edition of Alta HR (in Gun Metal and Rose Gold) costs Rs. 16,999. There are Classic fitness bands cost Rs. 2,999, Luxe Leather bands are priced at Rs. 5,999 and the Luxe Metal Bracelet is priced at Rs. 9,999.It is also sold offline in major outlets of Reliance Digital, Croma, Helios, Jumbo and Vijay Sales retail stores from April 16th.
- Slimmest design with up to 7 hours of battery life
- With PurePulse heart rate, measure calorie burn and real-time heart zones fat burn, cardio.
- Automatically track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Automatically track sleep time spent with quality and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Allows you to get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance when phone is nearby