Twitter in their latest update has added a new feature that allows you to mute the accounts that don’t follow you. This feature gives you more control over your app notifications.
In the newest update, it brings the minor updates that include the Advanced Filter settings option which enables you to disable notifications from the following types of accounts:
- Accounts that are new (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts that don’t follow you (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts you don’t follow.
- Accounts with a default profile photo (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts without a confirmed email address (that you don’t follow).
- Accounts without a confirmed phone number (that you don’t follow).
In order to get you there, you need to go to the Settings>Advanced Filters from your Notifications timeline, and from there you can choose the preferred filter(s) to enable or disable. The new feature updated app is already available in the Google Play, try it and share your experience with us. This feature is also available in iOS and Web platforms.
1 thought on “Twitter Update Brings New Feature To Mute Those Who Don’t Follow You”
WTF Twitter. Another crap from twitter. This makes me sad.