Kudos on entering the world of cryptocurrencies. When it comes to earning, I am sure that you must have heard that you can buy and invest in cryptocurrencies. And also that you can even mine them. But have you ever heard that it could also be earned through cashback and rewards? I mean, just open an account even though you invest in it, it is still currency. Thus if you have tried this before, I am sure that your mind would be blown by this. This is because you must know that the price of crypto keeps fluctuating. Don’t get too unrealistic here, but if you are aware of how much the prices fluctuate, you will jump into this world of cashback. I’m gonna teach you to earn cryptos without any investment! Sounds good?
What are crypto cashback programs?
Is it legal? Are you just advertising an app? Will you get benefits too? Yes, no, and no. Then how does it work? Well, one thing I must say first is that the most crucial thing that you need to know is….. Have patience. To understand how it works, I have mentioned the hows and whys in bullet points. These points are discussed below. They are as follows:
- Affiliate Marketing: When you use apps like these, they are directly connected to the merchants that sell their products on these sites. Thus to make more customers get attracted to your products, certain percentage is given to these apps and services. The apps or platforms then further divide this percentage and distribute it to its users.
- The Percentage Gained Can Be Used As Per Your Ease: To simplify this, suppose you bought something from Amazon which was worth $100. You paid money, and it’s yours. Now, imagine you do the same with the apps below. For an 18% discount, you would get the product for $82 with 18% cashback in the form of Bitcoins.
So The Top Five Sites That Offer Cryptocurrency As Cashbacks & Rewards Are As Follows:
- Bitrefill: Bitrefill is the #1 website when it comes to cashback on major sites like Amazon, Flipkart, and Airbnb.
- Lolli: Lolli works on websites, software-based, and internet products such as GoDaddy and few VPN services.
- Foldapp: This app offers rewards when you spend on food. You can even get cryptos for dining at Burger King.
- Bitcoin Rewards: Another site for cashback, you can earn Bitcoin through Coursera, Udemy, and Walmart.
- Wirex: This physical card can be incorporated with your existing cards for earning cryptos in your wallets.
Cryptocurrencies have tremendous power in making any person go from rags to riches. Plus, this method is one of the safest of all as you can gain cryptocurrencies. If this article was informative, be sure checking out other articles as well.
Just for reminding you that this article, its publishing site, or its author doesn’t endorse in cryptocurrencies nor advises in investments. Any information contained in this article shouldn’t influence your financial decisions in any manner.