Currently, there are a lot of ways to produce beautiful photos and a lot of social media platforms where you can keep sharing them, like Instagram. It’s normal that you want to make that photo better before showing it to the rest of the world.
If you think editing images is difficult, leave that thought in the past, as you may find several applications that enable you to add amazing edits to your photos, all with just a few clicks. A never-ending practicality to you.
- Adobe Lightroom
With Adobe Lightroom you have access to a truly professional tool available for free to your mobile device. Adobe Lightroom gives you access to the best tools as the computer version of the program in the palm of your hand.
As you may know, Adobe tools are widely used by professional photographers to get perfect results and, with this application, you have quick access and control.
For those looking for even more professional results, the app also has some premium features that can be purchased by the user. However, the free version of the application is already quite complete, as you may check below, with which you will get access to top-notch features without losing image quality and without trouble for novice editors.
Check out the list of some of the tools to get an idea of what Adobe Lightroom has to offer:
- Presets to enhance your photos with just one tap;
- Curves for changing tones, saturation and contrast and brightness;
- Refinement and color adjustment of photographs;
- Textures, clarity and image defogging;
- Interactive tutorials with the best tips for you;
- Enhancements to your records with advanced and professional camera modes;
- Organizing photos through folders, albums and other ways;
- Editing profiles to create beautiful effects on photos with a single tap.
Snapseed is an application developed by Google, so you already know that we’re dealing with quality and a quite complete application. Here, you will find all the tools you need to do real wonders in your photos, always getting the results you have been looking for in other applications, while probably not accomplishing those with other more complex apps.
As you can check, the application is a real hit among photo editing lovers, and you have the usual tools such as filters and simplified professional editing tools. Imagine, with just a few taps, creating photos that are truly artistic and worth sharing.
Check out a brief summary of the main tools:
- 29 tools and filters;
- Color exposure adjustment through 7 controllers;
- Rotate and cut;
- Able to bring out specific details amazingly;
- Correction, which allows removing objects and intruders from the scene;
- Bokeh effect, which acts by blurring the background of the image for an even more striking visual sensation;
- Grainy, Grunge, Drama, HDR Scape, Contrast, Retrolux, Noir and more.
Airbrush is an excellent photo editor but, a more geared towards selfie lovers. It has many tools focused specifically on selfies, such as removing skin blemishes and other beauty features. Another huge advantage of the app is that it is extremely simple to use.
A proof that Airbrush is perfect for those looking for a more selfie-driven app is the presence of a lot of beautifying tools for the perfect selfies, ready to share on your social networks and gather the most likes.
Here are some of the application functions:
- Spot Remover to make your skin perfect;
- Smile enhancements making him more radiant;
- Eye lighting, bringing more life to your photo;
- Background blur, to make you the main focus;
- Adjustment, reshaping and resizing.
There you have it, 3 Android Photography tweaking tools that you can have easily on your device. With any of these apps the odds your photo will be a success are higher than the chances of the New England Patriots in the SuperBowl wagers.