TED now released a new update for their Android app. The new update is a major one and brings many changes as well as new things. The update entirely changes the appearance of your TED app. As per the change log they have completely redesigned the user interface of the app. The update brings a new easy navigation options and a cool app interface. They have also added a new option to browse curated playlists by topic. From now on wards, your favorite TED app will include episodes of TED Radio Hour, a podcast co-produced with NPR.
Checkout the change log of the update :
” We’ve redesigned and rebuilt the TED app from the ground up, and we hope you love it!
You can still stream and download the full library of TED Talks, with a brand new design and easier navigation. We’ve added a new option to browse curated playlists by topic. And we’re excited to include episodes of TED Radio Hour, a podcast co-produced with NPR.
The app now includes a Feedback option, located in the settings menu ”
Features on Android:
– Browse the entire TED Talks video library, with subtitles in over 100 languages.
– Listen to episodes of the acclaimed TED Radio Hour podcast, a co-production of NPR and TED.
– Download video or audio of talks for offline playback.
– Bookmark talks for later.
– Discover inspiring, funny, or jaw-dropping talks and curated playlists.
– Let us build you a custom playlist, tailored to fit your ideal timeframe
– Play on your device or send to your home entertainment system via Chromecast or with Android TV.
Download the latest version now.[pb-app-box pname=’com.ted.android’ name=’TED’ theme=’discover’ lang=’en’]