Today, Samsung officially launched two new smartphones in India. One of them is Galaxy J2 Ace and the other one is a 4G variant of Galaxy J1. The new Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace comes with some entry level features and specifications. Although it costs just Rs.8,490.
The new Galaxy J2 Ace comes with 5-inch qHD screen, a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, 1.5GB of RAM, and 4G VoLTE support. It offers an 8 Megapixel main camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Both of the cameras feature a LED flashlight also. The device runs on the Android Marshmallow 6.0 operating system favoured by Samsung’s own TouchWiz UI. Additionally, it features the popular S Bike Mode, Ultra Data Saving and S Power Planning.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace:
- 5-inch (960 x 540 Pixels) PLS TFT display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 720p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 132.6 x 69.3 x 8.9mm; Weight: 131g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The new Galaxy J2 Ace will be available in Gold, Black and Silver colours for a price of Rs. 8,490.