Samsung Introduce Galaxy J1 Mini, A Very Low End Smartphone
This very interesting to see that Samsung wants to try to spread all of this arms to all segments of the vast Smartphone world. Their latest idea is to launch a very low-end model Samsung Galaxy J1 mini, and its technical specifications are also good for satisfaction at that price.
The field of mobile devices for low-end is increasingly crowded. Numerous Chinese brands compete for a few years. They usually release devices with superlative specs but with lower prices than the average. In such a situation, it’ll be very hard for Samsung to strike hold, though Samsung has a large number of popularity with leadership of Smartphone Market.
The technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini
Let’s see what the technical specifications of the new low-cost smartphone made in Korea :
- Dimensions of 121.6 x 63.1 x 10.8 mm
- Display 4-inch TFT with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels
- Processor Quad-Core with fixed clocked at 1.2 GHz
- RAM of 768 MB
- Internal memory of 8 GB, expandable via a microSD
- Rear camera 5 megapixel
- Front camera with VGA sensor, 0.3 megapixel
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery 1500 mAh
Though we can’t say its a very powerful device, but if you’re wonder strong specs in such a low-price then sorry, you’re finding in wrong place. Though it is true there NO information on prices and availability of Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini but we can assume it’ll very low-end device as per its specifications.