Indian LTE Network Service provider Reliance Jio is concerned as the one among the companies which attained fastest subscriber growth within few months. According to reports, they have reached the subscriber count of 100 Million within 6-7 months.
The Reliance Jio had offered unlimited internet and talk time for their customers as the introductory ‘Welcome offer’ till December 31 at no cost. While entered into 2017, the company has introduced Jio Happy New Year Offer, ending this March 31, offered same free 4G LTE Internet and VoLTE HD Calls. After this month, Jio is switching into paid plans, also introduced a Ji Prime Membership plan at 99 Rs. The Prime membership will give you many privileges for 1 year, including low rate normal plans; as low as 149, 303 and 499 INR.
Spending Rs. 99 is not a big deal as if we compare the other assured offers for Internet and calls. But you may be looking for saving some bucks, even it is just 99 INR. So here is the best way to save some money while recharging your Jio SIM.
Get flat Rs.50 Cashback on Jio Prime Subscriptions & Jio Recharges above Rs.303.Cashback voucher to be credited in 2 working days.T&C Apply pic.twitter.com/6evXGE14wt
— JioMoney (@jio_money) March 15, 2017
Please note that we are not using any “loot” tricks to do this. You can do it all just by installing the Reliance Jio’s Jio Money wallet app on your android device. The Reliance Jio has recently announced a cashback offer for the recharges that are being done through JioMoney wallet app.
So you can do it easily by following these steps.
- Download JioMoney Wallet App
- Recharge with 99 Rs. to your Jio mobile number, which is Prime plan
- You’ll get a cashback of Rs. 50 from the App, so you now had paid 49 Rs. for the Prime offer
- Recharge with Rs. 303 later (or whenever you want), which is one of the basic plans of Jio giving you 1GB 4G data per day and Unlimited call, for 28 days.
- As per the Jio’s offer, you will get another 50 Rs cashback for this 303 recharge. (Please note that this 50 cashback is available only for recharge amounts above 303)
- You will get the total cashback (50+50) to your wallet within 2 days.
You can now calculate the total recharge amount and cashback. You have totally spend 99+303= 402 Rs. Your total cashback is now 50+50=100 Rs. You have now saved 100 Rs in total and, yes Jio Prime offer at no cost.
Apart from the Jio official cashback, the Paytm wallet also gives a 10 rs cashback for the users who use the Promo code : JIOPRIME.
How is the trick? Let us know if you have any suggestions through the comment box below and spread the words on Social Media.