Today LG launched a phone with stylus support in India. The name of the device is also related to the stylus. LG launched their new offering LG Stylus 3 in India. It is the new member of the Stylus series of LG. They announced this new Stylus series of smartphones at CES 2017 and now they launched its third member.
LG Stylus 3 (LGM400DK) specifications
- 5.7-inches HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display.
- MediaTek MT6750 SoC clocked at 1.5 GHz Octa-Core 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU.
- 3GB of RAM.
- 16GB of internal storage.
- Expandable storage up to 2TB.
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
- 8-megapixel front camera.
- 3200mAh removable battery.
The specifications of the LG Stylus 3 is not that great for the price. Because it costs Rs. 18,500 in India and will be available in Metallic Titan color.