Today at a press conference, Xiaomi India unveiled the country’s best budget device Redmi 4A in India. As you already know, the device was first launched in China and now launched in India. It costs only just Rs. 5,999 in India. When considering the specifications and the pricing, it is the best budget smartphone out there.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Display: 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS
- Processor: 1.4GHz 64-bit Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 | Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB; expandable up to 128GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13MP | f/2.2 aperture | 5-piece lens
- Front Camera: 5MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 3120mAh
The processor is an entry level one. But for this price, it is not a big deal. At the same time, you get 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal storage, etc. for Rs. 5,999. You can use a microSD card to increase your storage space up to 128GB. The rear camera is of 13megapixel, and the front cam is 5megapixel. The camera offerings are excellent for this price. As always, Xiaomi puts more value to the battery backup. With the Redmi 4A, you will get a 3120mAh battery with a fast charging port. It is a great thing that you are getting fast charging for INR 5,999.
The new Xiaomi Redmi 4A is available in three color variants – Dark Gray, Gold and Rose Gold. It will be available exclusive on Amazon and, starting March 23, 2017, at 12 noon. Stay tuned with us for a hands-on review of the device.