OnePlus has been started rolling out the new update for thei latest mid-range device OnePlus X. OnePlus devices use customised Android OS named OxygenOS. Its update version OxygenOS 2.2.1 is now rolling out for OnePlus X smartphones. Users can grab their update directly from update menu in Settings Panel.
Here is the features included with the new OxygenOS 2.2.1 update for OnePlus X.
- Fixed data leak problem while roaming.
- Fixed Microphone mute issue while using Google Hangouts.
- Fix for not showing App Drawer while the Google search bar is hidden.
- GMS 3.0 Upgrade.
- APN update to support Tigo carrier.
- Monthly Security Patch (April).
- General bug fixation and optimization.
Meanwhile, don’t misunderstand that it is an upgrade for next version of OS. It is just an update within the current OS with some improvements.