Ever thought where the brand InFocus is? They are back! InFocus has launched their new smartphone Turbo 5 in India. Today at a press event in Delhi, InFocus Turbo 5 launched with 5,000mAh battery and Android 7.0 Nougat operating system at Rs. 6,999.
Commenting on the launch, Dr. Luo Zhongsheng, Global CEO for Sharp & InFocus Mobile said:
Going ahead, we will continue to expand our product portfolio and introduce innovative and disruptive 4G smartphones for the Indian consumers. For this FY InFocus plans to introduce 16 new products, aiming to reach 6 Million volume by the end of the year.
InFocus Turbo 5 comes in two variants. Both of them varies with RAM. The options are 2GB and 3GB RAM variants. Also, the storage capacity varies as 16GB and 32GB. All other features are same for both of the models. Here are the complete specifications of the device:
InFocus Turbo 5 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS | 2.5D NEG curved glass
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor | Mali T720 MP1 GPU
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16/32 GB; expandable up to 32 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP autofocus | LED Flash | F2.2 aperture
- Front Camera: 5 MP | F2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 74 x 150 x 9.0 mm
- Weight: 163g
InFocus Turbo 5 costs Rs. 6,999 for the 2GB RAM, 16GB storage variant and Rs. 7,999 for the 3GB RAM, 32GB storage variant. The device will be available in Pure Gold and Mocha Gold colors. It is an Amazon exclusive device and it will be available at Amazon India starting July 4.