As expected, Google Tez is official now. We have been witnessing some rumours and leaks about the Google’s mobile payment app for the India. Now, the company has unveiled the app for Android and iOS users. The Google Tez is official in the country as a competitor to the PayTM. Since the demonetization, many new mobile payment systems arrived in India. But still, PayTM was the top player. Now, Google is ready with a perfect competitor.
Send money to friends, instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay the nearby café with Tez, Google’s new digital payment app for India. Using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) Unified Payments Interface (UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Tez.
Features of the Google Tez app:
- Linking your bank account and transferring money directly to your bank account, and this happens with UPI
- The app is said to have a security feature with the name “Tez Shield” that is Google’s multi-layered security and 24/7 protection
- Cash Mode in Tez helps you send or receive funds to/from accounts nearby without having to share any important details like phone number or bank account number
- Payments can also be done to contacts on your phone if they have a Tez account or have a UPI address enabled
- Every transaction is enabled with either the Tez PIN or the smartphone lock, whichever you choose to have
- The app has multiple language support with the languages including English, Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Telugu
- Get Tez Scratch Cards (TM) in the app and be eligible to win up to ₹1,000 with each eligible transaction. Plus, your weekly transactions (with each transaction over Rs. 50) enrol you in Tez’s Lucky Sundays contest where you could win ₹1 lakh every week.
Download the app now.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.nbu.paisa.user]