Amazon India is now giving a great chance to win a great price for Indian Customers. The offer contest is conducted as the “Motoday Cashback Contest”, which gives 100% cachback to the luckiest winners, buying Motorola Moto G4 Plus.
The offer is only valid on Amazon App (on Android and iOS 4+), and 10 lucky customers will get 100% cashback as Amazon Gift Card. The contest will end by the final hour today, and the winners will be announced on or before 21st October, 2016. Amazon also gives some excited offers along with the G4 Plus, including Motorola Pulse 2 Headphone, additional 5% cashback on HDFC Cards, and a kindle offer worth Rs 300. Here is how to enter the contest :
How to enter
- This Contest will commence from August 1, 2016 at 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on August 2, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period, you must purchase a “Moto G Plus, 4th Gen” device (“Product”), listed by third party sellers on the mobile application of Amazon.in Period, provided that your order for such Product should not have been cancelled by either you or the seller or the purchased Product should not be returned or refunded by you.
- At the end of the Contest Period, amongst all customers who purchase the Product in accordance with Section 2 above, 10 customers will be chosen by a random draw of lots to be eligible to answer the Contest question which they will receive from Amazon through an email/phone call.
- All customers who answer the Contest question correctly within the time period communicated by Amazon, will be eligible to receive Amazon.in Gift Cards (issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited) worth INR 14,999 from Motorola (“Prize”).
- Please note that this is an App-only Contest i.e. you will NOT be eligible for this Contest if you purchase the Product from the desktop site or mobile site of Amazon.in.
- Each participant will be eligible to receive only one Prize under this Contest.
[appbox googleplay in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping]