Google has been rolled out the April Security Patch update for Nexus Devices this morning. Also they make the availability of new factory images for those who are wishing to restore their Nexus device to restore back after flashing using customs ROMs. To days ago, Verizon carried Samsung Galaxy S6 devices got April Security Patches.
Here are Security Update details for some major Nexus devices
|Pixel C||6.0.1 (MXC14G)|
|Nexus 6P||6.0.1 (MHC19Q)|
|Nexus 5X||6.0.1 (MHC19Q)|
|Nexus 6||6.0.1 (MMB29X)|
|Nexus Player||6.0.1 (MOB30D)|
|Nexus 9||6.0.1 (MMB29X)|
|Nexus 5||6.0.1 (MMB29X)|
|Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi)||6.0.1 (MOB30D)|
|Nexus 7 (Mobile)||6.0.1 (MMB29X)|
|Nexus 10||5.1.1 (LMY49J)|
|Nexus 4||5.1.1 (LMY48T)|
Instruction for flashing
- Download the system image for your device.
- Connect your device to the PC via USB cable.
- Power on the device on fastboot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Unlock the Bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
- Open the terminal/cmd in PC and navigate to UNZIPPED system image directory.
- Execute flash-all script.
- Lock the Bootloader, for security.
fastboot flashing lock
- Now you are all set.
NB:IN older devices, replace ‘flashing’ with ‘oem’ while locking and unlocking bootloader.
You can download each image from Google itself and flash your Nexus devices. Click here and Grab now.