What is VPN?
A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet. VPNs are most often used by corporations to protect sensitive data.
What is the Cost?
You want Security, You will have to Pay. But Some Companies do Provide Free VPN for the Sake to Make you More Secure.
Do I Need it?
Of Course, Nowadays Everyone Respects Others Privacy But Still Hackers Don’t. You want them you keep away. Use VPN, This will you Secure your Network and Make Everyone Respect your Privacy.
Is Hide My IP on Android a Good Choice?
Today, In This Article I will be reviewing the Hide My IP VPN Service. They also have a Android App, So You can easily download it from Google Play Store and Install it on Your Device. Their App is lightweight and has a 9.86MB of Size, Pretty Decent for a VPN App.
- Hide My IP Provides Anonymous and Encrypted Web Surfing.
- You can Unblock any Website with their service.
- It Works on Windows, Android, Mac, Linux, and iOS.
- It Prevents the Government from Spying on You
- You can Send Anonymous E-mails
- If you don’t like the service, you can get 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- With Premium Subscription you have Full access to all IPs in over 90 cities worldwide.
- It also Includes Smart DNS Proxy service.
- One Premium Subscription can be Used on 5 devices simultaneously.
- Of course, you can cancel any time!
Hide My IP Network
This is the only VPN Service with This much servers. There are Total of 104 Virtual IP Locations to Choose From.
“104 Virtual IP Locations to Choose From”
The Price Starts from $2.95/Month or with a Single Payment of $34.95. Which is fully worth it. The Single Payment is for lifetime. So, You don’t have to care about Activating it every month by paying.
Setting Up the VPN is very easy. Just Download the Hide My IP App from the Google Play Store. After Installing the App Follow the Steps Below.
Step One: Open the App. You will see your Current IP and a Bunch Servers Under That. If you are Free User than You will see 5 free Servers and if you are a Premium user, you will see a long list(100+) of servers Available.
Step Two: Choose the Server from the List and Click on the Connect Button.
And You Are Done! You are now Protected with Hide My IP VPN Service. Yeah, It’s All You have to Do. After That you will See Something Popping Up in the Action Center.
Showing That the VPN is activated by Hide My IP and Another Notification Showing Current VPN Profile with Current Down Speed and Downloaded Data. Upload Speed with Uploaded Data Through Current Session of VPN.
Free vs. Premium
|1. Servers: For Free Users There are only 5 Servers
|1. Servers: For Premium Users, there is a very long list(100+) of Server available.
|2. Privacy: You Know Using free VPN services can cause privacy risk.
|2. Privacy: You are super protected and After paying you know that no one is going to log you.
App UI Remarks
UI of Hide my IP App is not modern but it’s pretty decent. And Who Wants it to be Better, we aren’t going to open the app after connect to VPN Service.
App Battery Usage
App battery usage on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime was great. While Browsing the Internet with and without VPN, I didn’t feel any difference in Battery Consumption. It’s there, but not Noticeable.
- Multi-Platform including Windows, iOS, Android, Linux and Mac.
- A 104 Virtual IP Locations for Premium Users.
- Easy to Set up.
- Only Approx. $2 Per Month, that’s Affordable.
- The Android App doesn’t have a Modern Look.
- Bandwidth Decreases by 10% While using VPN on Android (Mobile 3G Data).
Do We Recommend Getting Hide my IP Subscription?
Yeah, this is because of so many Servers available for Premium Users. This is the Reason We Choose Hide My IP as our Main VPN Service.
What we Suggest? Free or Premium
When it comes to choose from Free or Premium VPN, always choose the Premium VPN for Your Own Security and Privacy.
Download Hide My IP Android App