Sony Xperia X Performance is now available with a 20% discount at Amazon. If you don’t know, Xperia X was first introduced by Sony at MWC 2017 for a price of $700. But later, they reduced the price for selling more units. So it was selling for around $497 through online retailers. But now, you can own it for just $367.09, that means you are getting 20% discount for the product.
Features of Sony Xperia X Performance:
- Sony Exmor RS 23 MP camera with Quick Launch <0.6s capture. 13 MP front-facing camera with a Sony wide-angle lens
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor powerful performance enables PS4 Remote Play
- Seamless metal back, curved edge 2.5D glass display and water resistant design has a soft feel yet is durable
- 32GB onboard memory and up to 200GB expandable with MicroSD card.
- SIM unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Straight Talk, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Bright spot, Net10, h20 Wireless, Cricket Wireless
- Model F8131; compatible with Nano SIM Cards