The ZTE brand nubia brings their latest smartphone addition into ‘Z-series’, nubia Z17 mini with dual 13 Megapixel rear cameras and 6GB of RAM storage in China. The Z17 mini has 0.1 seconds ultrafast focus one monochrome lens and the other with RGB lens, offering crisp shots, f/1.0 to f/16.0 aperture.
ZTE nubia Z17 mini is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 Processor, 4/6GB RAM With 64GB ROM and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with nubia UI 4.0.
It is now only launched in China at a price tag of 1699 yuan (US$ 246 / 16,000 approx.) for 4GB RAM with Snapdragon 652 version, and 1999 yuan (US$ 289 / 18830 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with Snapdragon 653 version. The sale will start on sale from April 13th in China and will be available in Elegant Black, Black with Gold, Champagne Gold and Red colours.
Key Specs Of Nubia Z17 mini
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 / 653 Processor
- 4/6GB RAM With 64GB ROM
- 5.2 Inch FHD Display
- 13MP (monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) Dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens
- Hybrid Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2950 Mah Battery with Fast charging
- Dimensions: 146.65 × 72.5 × 7.45mm; Weight: 155g