Vivo India is planning to launch another smartphone in the Indian market. Just after few weeks from the official launch of Vivo V5 Plus Limited edition, the company is preparing to introduce another smartphone in the country. Vivo has sent out the media invites for the launch event on 27th. According to the teaser, the new device will be a selfie focused one. From our speculation, it would be an upgraded version of the V5 smartphone.
According to the exclusive report of Phoneradar, the new V5S will sport the same specifications of the V5 with some small changes and improvements. Unlike the V5, the new device will only be available in matte black colour, just like the V5 Plus special edition. So the company is now following the matte black trend. Just like the V5 series, this new Vivo V5S will also have an outstanding selfie camera and it will be the biggest USP of the device.
Expected specifications of the Vivo V5s:
- Display – 5.5 inch, Full HD, 2.5D Glass
- Processor – MT6750 Octa-Core, 1.7GHz
- RAM – 4GB
- Internal storage – 64GB
- microSD Slot – Yes, Hybrid
- Battery – 3000mAh
- Fingerprint sensor – Yes
- Rear Camera – 13MP, PDAF, f/2.2 Aperture, LED Flash
- Front camera – 20MP, Sony IMX376, f/2.0 Aperture, LED Flash
- Operating System – Android 6.0 with FunTouch 2.6
- Connectivity – 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions – 153.8 x 75.5 x 7.55 mm
We don’t have any confirmed information about the pricing of the V5s. The V5 now costs rs. 17,980 and the V5 plus costs Rs. 25,990. The new V5s will be available in matte black colour in the Indian market. Please stay tuned at Android Hits for latest updates about the device and its pricing.