Samsung has unveiled their latest flagship level smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ on NewYork. The unpacked event had brought the attention of the android smartphone lovers with its impressive specs and looks. If you love to read more about the new Galaxy S8 and S8+, check out our previous article. This article talks about how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone easily.
Unfortunately, Samsung introduced their latest Galaxy device for pretty much expensive price tag! But, if you’re still admired with the new Galaxy S8 then you can opt for bundled two-year contract, which is priced lower than the global variant.
Buying the locked Galaxy S8 devices will make you stick with the particular carrier. If you don’t want to be bound to a single network carrier or to switch carrier, You can’t do it so easily. But here we’re to help you do that.
We’ve compiled the safe, secure and reliable guide to get your Samsung Galaxy Unlocked, with quick and easy methods.
The process doesn’t involve any quirky long steps of rooting and flashing a new firmware, rather all you need is the unlock code. The method can be successfully accomplished without much technical knowledge or installing any software and without damaging the device. That’s it! if you’re now interested in unlocking your Galaxy device, just follow the given steps.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8?
1. Find a Reliable Unlock Code Provider.
First of you need to get the Unlock Code to unlock the device, for that you need to find the reliable unlock code provider. We’ve found few of them are actually trustworthy after some mining, UnlockScope.com or UnlockUnit.com, are two of the best choices you can go for.
2. Complete the process and place your order.
After deciding your provider from the above choice, you’ll need to do a purchase of the code by providing some details of the device. The following details will be asked by the provider:
- IMEI Code– Provide your correct device IMEI by dialing *#06#.
- Network and Country Details- Provide the correct name of the network and country the phone is locked on.
- Email address – The unlock code will be sent you in Email, so provide the correct Email ID where you want to receive the code.
3. Insert the Unlock code. You’ll receive the unlock code within an hour, on your email given in the previous step, and finally, you’re all set to insert the code. Now go to the following steps for completing the unlocking process:
- First, insert another carrier SIM into your Samsung Galaxy S8, other than the original SIM card.
- Wait for your phone to display “Enter Unlock Code” or “Sim Network Unlock Pin”.
- Enter the unlock code into the blank field, once it is shown.
- Finally, the “Network Unlock Successful” message will be displayed.
Otherwise, if your phone says “Network Locked” and it does not ask for the unlock code then dial: #7465625638#. It’ll definitely prompt “enter the unlock code” and once the code is entered, your phone will be unlocked.
Viola!! Now your Galaxy S8 is now unlocked, and you can now use any network around the world! Share this article to help your friends unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone.