Starbucks launches their new app in India; allows customers to pay via mobile
Today, Starbucks India launched their new official app for both Android and iOS platforms. The new official Starbucks India app is now available at Google Play store and you can download it now. The new app allows customers to pay via mobile with some simple touches. The Starbucks India mobile app also helps customers earn loyalty program points using the mobile device.
Users can scan a barcode linked to their registered Starbucks Card to make payment. Customers can also register multiple Starbucks Cards onto their account within the mobile app. “We are proud to introduce the Starbucks® India mobile app to customers in India which will help us meet their needs while serving them seamlessly on our already highly-successful My Starbucks Rewardsä program that benefits our loyal customers,” said Mr. Sumitro Ghosh, CEO, Tata Starbucks Private Limited.
Features of the app:
* Quick and convenient payment
* Register for My Starbucks Rewards™ with an eCard
* Track and redeem Rewards
* View, transfer or reload your balance on your Starbucks Cards
* Locate your nearest Starbucks store in India
* View the latest promotions
* Receive special offers and messages
* Explore our menu and discover your favorite beverage and food
Download the app now.