Samsung launched the most awaited Galaxy C7 Pro in India. It is already a hot selling device in China and now making its way to the ever-growing Indian market. Today in a press meeting, Samsung India unveiled the Galaxy C7 Pro in the country for a price of Rs. 27,990. Because of the clean finish and the premium design, the Galaxy C7 Pro stands out in the crowd.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pr0:
- Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with TouchWiz
- Display: 14.43 cm (5.7-inch) Full HD (1920 x 1080) Super AMOLED | 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 2.2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 (MSM8953)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB; expandable up to 256 GB with microSD card
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with Dual LED flash | Phase-detection Auto-focus (PDAF) | F1.9 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP | F1.9 aperture
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
Talking at the launch, Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President of Online Business of Samsung India said:
“At Samsung, we are committed to meaningful innovations that delight our consumers. Galaxy C7 Pro is a slim and stunning device, which comes packed with powerful features for unparalleled multitasking and multimedia experience making it a Lean and Mean machine for the millennials.”
The all new Galaxy C7 Pro is available in Navy Blue and Gold variants. The device will be available exclusively onfrom April 11. When considering the quality, design and the pricing the C7 Pro is a good choice for a premium brand lovers. If you are not a fan of branding, this device is definitely an over-priced one. Anyway, shout out your thoughts in the comment section below.