LeEco launched their new smartphone Cool 1 in partnership with Coolpad. The new Cool 1 Android smartphone is a hot selling cake with a very low price and maximum features on board. So many of the consumers had already picked up this device. But most of the Chinese ROMs are seriously boring and features almost same design. So you have to flash new ROM. In this guide, we are dealing with the steps to root LeEco Cool 1 and install TWRP custom recovery.
Steps to Root LeEco Cool 1 and Install TWRP custom recovery:
- Download all files from above links.
- Install and configure ADB and Fastboot.
- Connect the device to PC via USB cable.
- Open the TWRP folder in PC and right click holding the shift key and select “Open command window here.
- in Command prompt window type ” adb reboot bootloader”. The device will boot into bootloader mode.
- After the device boots up complete type “fastboot flash recovery twrp-2.8….” or after pressing twrp- press the tab key. The process will flash TWRP in your Lenovo K6 Note.
- After successful process type “fastboot reboot”. The smartphone will reboot.
- Again type “adb reboot recovery” to boot the smartphone in recovery mode.
- Download iRoot application from here
- Open and Install iRoot from Windows Computer.
- Connect your Device via PC
- Allow USB debugging in your Mobile (Go to About devcie>tab multiple times in Built Number until you unlock Developer Mode>Turn ON USB debugging.
- After turning on USB debugging your device will flash a message allow to use USB debugging.
- After iRoot detects your device click on Root.
- Wait until the Process is done.( phone will reboot multiple times during the process.)
That’s all. You have successfully rooted your LeEco Cool 1 smartphone. Now you can install custom ROMs and enjoy the freedom. If this article is helpful, please share it with your friends as well. This is the best guide to root LeEco Cool 1 and install TWRP custom recovery.