OnePlus has just pushed out their latest beta build of OxygenOS based on Android Nougat for their users, using OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The latest Beta Build is OxygenOS Open Beta version 12 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The company is rolling out the update as a flashable ROM after the internal Beta testing.
The current Beta version of OxygenOS is open and accessible for public and it carries many features with latest bug fixes and security patches. Interestingly, OnePlus has integrated the Marsh Security Patch update along with the ROM, the first manufacturer to stream the March Security patch after Google in their Pixel and Pixel XL devices.
As usual, the users will have to flash the ROM manually to the device, as a beta program. There are also some known bugs including certain third party app supports and Android Pay error in London TFL/Tube, which can be solved by updating the App via play store.
Here is the complete changelog which is published by the company officially:
- Upgraded to Android 7.1.1
- New Shot on OnePlus wallpaper option
- Gallery Improvements
- New photo editor with watermark and photo straightening options
- Newly added media will be highlighted in Photos section
- Image location will be displayed on grid view
- Media can be grouped by month and year
- Folders and individual media can be hidden
- General bug fixes