As expected Gionee has launched their new device in China – the Gionee M6S Plus. This new Gionee device comes with some interesting specifications and features. It has some weird specifications on paper. The device is priced at CNY 3,499 ( Rs. 32,800) for the entry level variant (64GB storage) and CNY 4,299 (Rs. 40,200) for the high-end variant (256GB storage). The device is now available for pre-booking and will be available on May 2.
Specifications of Gionee M6S Plus:
- 6.00-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) Oncell AMOLED display.
- 1.9GHz octa-core Snapdragon 653 SoC.
- 6GB of RAM.
- 64 and 256GB storage options.
- 12-megapixel main camera.
- 8-megapixel front camera.
- 4G LTE.
- Amigo3.5 OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- 6020mAh battery.
- Dimentions: 163.3×80.9×8.25mm.
- Weight: 215 grams.
The device is a battery king. Its massive 6,020mAh battery is capable of providing incredible battery life for the device. The chipset is not a high-end one, that’s the only one drawback of the device. At the same time, it packs with a 6GB of RAM and it boosts the multitasking capabilities of the device. Anyway, if you are a battery fan, this device is for you.