Samsung launches new app with Unified Mail, Contacts, and Calendar
Samsung Focus, the latest addition to the fantastic app collection from the leading tech giant Samsung. This new Android app is now officially available at Google Play store. But sadly, it is a Samsung-only app, and it will run on Android 6.0.1 devices only. The Samsung Focus app provides a unified place for all your emails, calendar, and contacts. So that, it can give you a more organized view of your stuff.
SAMSUNG FOCUS is a unified productivity application that enables Exchange ActiveSync (“EAS”) , IMAP and POP3 users to manage email, calendar, task, memo, and contacts easily in one place. Users can have more productive experience on their mobile devices with Samsung Focus..
• Key Features
– Direct push synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync.
– Add events or tasks from emails.
– EAS, IMAP/POP3 protocol support.
– Multi-account support
– Easily join conference calls
– Event Sync (Exchange 2010, S Planner, Google calendar)
– Contact Sync (Exchange 2010, device contacts)
– View and track related items
– Global Address List (GAL)
– Unified search (Email, Event, Memo, Task, Contact).
– New arrival email badge
– Memo Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher, excluding S Memo)
– Tasks Sync (Recurring Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
• Supported Servers
– Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
– Google, Naver (IMAP/POP3)
– Office 365
– Other servers that support Exchange ActiveSync: IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, etc.
Samsung Focus does not operate any cloud servers. It connects only to the actual mail servers. It stores your account’s data on the device, and Samsung Electronics® never access any user data. Overall, the app is a great addition to your productivity tool collection. Download it now on your Android Samsung devices.